Our 401(k) plan provides your business with simplified administration and sophisticated plan features and advantages.
We provide government plan sponsors and employees with a cost-effective, customizable and easy-to-implement retirement solution.
Designed specifically for owner-only businesses, an Individual(k) allows you to contribute through salary deferrals and profit-sharing contributions.
Retirement Right for Small BusinessSM
Our 401(k) small business plan solution, Retirement Right for Small BusinessSM, is designed specifically for organizations with 15 or fewer employees and has convenient automatic options.
Cash Balance Plans
An employer-funded pension plan that includes an individual account balance for each participant. This type of plan is often used in conjunction with a 401(k) plan to maximize benefits to business owners.
Defined Benefit Pension Plans
An employer-funded pension plan designed to provide a lifetime income to participants following retirement. Also called a Defined Benefit plan.
Single premium immediate annuities designed to convert all or a portion of a client's savings from an employer-sponsored retirement plan or IRA to guaranteed income at retirement.
Pension Plan Terminations
Single premium group annuities to help plan sponsors with defined benefit plan termination or liability carve-outs.
Group annuities designed to provide employees with monthly income payments upon retirement or separation from ongoing retirement plans.
Our simplified three-step approach makes it easy to offer an investment lineup that provides choice and flexibility. Our investment options are professionally screened and backed by a selection process that helps mitigate risk.
How It Works
Select a Qualified Default Investment Alternative
Determine Investment Protection Option
Add Complementary Investment Options
Target Date Funds
A mix of investments that offer a relatively easy way for a plan participant to invest toward a specific retirement date.
American Funds Target Date Retirement Series®
- Single manager target date approach
- Emphasis on equities that pay dividends to better balance market and longevity risks
- Funds are managed for 30 years after the target date due to increasing longevity
- Based on proximity to target date, seeks varying degrees of growth, income and conservation of capital
- Multi-manager target date approach
- Funds managed through retirement on a glide path for 10 years after target date
- Utilizes both active management and index funds as well as non-traditional investments
Vanguard® Target Retirement
- Lowest cost, all index fund approach
- Single manager
- Managed to retirement based on approximate year employee will retire
- Converts to income fund seven years after target date
- All-index fund approach
Individually Managed Accounts
A retirement account that is managed by an investment professional.
Morningstar® Retirement ManagerSM
- Online managed accounts service providing professionally managed portfolios tailored to each employee
- Gives personalized saving rates and retirement age advice to help employees reach retirement goals
- Available as an add-on or standalone QDIA
- Personalized portfolio based on risk tolerance and retirement goals
- Offers multiple glidepaths designed to span the target datefund industry
- Tailored portfolio allocations and glidepaths
- Customized for each organization
- Utilizes Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) to construct portfolios