We provide a host of services that take the hassle out of plan administration, help fulfill regulatory and legal responsibilities, and help you ensure the ongoing health of your plan – always backed by a friendly and knowledgeable service team dedicated to your plan.
We have tools to reduce administrative headaches, fulfill your regulatory and legal responsibilities, and help ensure the ongoing health of your plan, including:
- Dedicated Relationship Managers* – your dedicated relationship manager offers in-person, hands-on service to help you meet all your needs. Supported by a nationwide client services team, your relationship manager is dedicated to helping you service all aspects of your plan. *(For plans $500,000 or larger)
- Client Service Specialists – a team of retirement specialists is available to help with all plan administration and recordkeeping matters. There is a multi-lingual assistance option for non-English speaking participants. Call our toll-free hotline (888) 917-7120 for assistance.
- Recordkeeping services
- Loan information and modeling
- Online support tools for enrollment, contributions, beneficiary designations and distributions
- Employer Newsletter
- Sponsor Insights – a quarterly e-mail to keep you informed of regulatory actions and enhancements to your retirement plan.
If you aren't receiving these newsletters, please contact your relationship manager.