Product Level Protection
Our due-diligence process, backed by the experience of third-party consultants, can help provide you with the peace of mind that your investment portfolio is professionally screened and monitored, meets your obligations and can provide growth potential.
Industry veteran Callan Associates, Inc. supports our strategic investment selection process that also includes fiduciary protection for you.
Unbiased Fund Screening
Callan provides strategic investment counseling to our internal Investment Manager Oversight Committee (IMOC) utilizing:
- An established qualitative and quantitative selection process
- Complete reporting to the IMOC as well as fund profiles and scorecards
- Documentation of due diligence activity
Strategic Asset Allocation
Callan provides additional due diligence by advising our IMAC as the committee:
- Selects investment managers and fund options
- Assumes responsibility for overall investment structure and plan design with non-proprietary funds, unbiased fund manager selection and ongoing performance evaluation
- Provides consistency and prudent investment monitoring
- Replaces funds as needed
QDIA Investment Selection
The Qualified Default Investment Alternative (QDIA) is a default option for employees who want their investment options made for them. Offering this option can minimize your fiduciary risk and increase employee participation in the plan – improving plan health. A variety of QDIA options are available to fit your employee demographics.